- Filler of the mattressFoam
To manufacture one ‘queen size’ natural latex mattress, it requires a daily collection of latex from over 2000 rubber trees. This alone speaks for the extent of rubber plantations required to meet container loads of mattresses for the global markets. Producing quality latex mattresses have been a challenge for many manufacturers around the world, owing to their lack of access to superior quality latex sap. We, Richard Pieris Natural Foams Ltd, source all our raw latex from our own FSC certified Kegalle Plantations which produces the best natural latex in the world and we are recognized as the largest and the best natural rubber manufacturer in the country.
- All our latex is configured at our own centrifuge plant housed on the plantations.
- The close proximity in location of the plant to the factory ensures freshness of the latex.
- The process is in line with the General Organic Latex Standard (GOSL) certified by the Control Union.
- Experience in the Dunlop process fused with fresh and best quality latex obtained from our own plantations gives us the edge in the market to manufacture the best structured latex blocks and sheets. Deploying high quality cutting edge machinery, RPNF has emerged the most proffered supplier to leading 100% natural and all natural organic mattress brands around the world.